OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
"For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
- 2 Timothy 1:7
SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS TYPICALLY INCLUDE:
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 or one or more of the following:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- Rarely gastrointestinal symptoms.
FACTORS THAT MAY INCREASE THE SEVERITY/SERIOUSNESS OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTION:
- Age 60 or older
- Underlying medical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Patients currently receiving treatment for cancer
- Medications or other medical conditions that cause suppression of the immune system.
STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CORONAVIRUS OR THE FLU:
- If you have not already received your Flu Vaccine, please do so. Flu season will generally last through the end of May and it is important to protect yourself.
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue over your nose and mouth if possible, otherwise use the inside of your elbow.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO:
We are requesting if you are sick or have recently been exposed to someone that is sick that you not come into the office and you call to reschedule your appointment. We will accommodate your needs and reschedule your appointment in a timely fashion.