CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - INFORMATION
Due to increasing concern over the spread of Coronavirus:
- We are requesting if you are a healthcare worker who has been in contact with or exposed to someone with or suspected of having Coronavirus that you not come into the office and call to reschedule your appointment. We will accommodate your needs and reschedule your appointment in a timely fashion.
- We are requesting if you are sick or have recently been exposed to someone that is sick that you not come into the office and call to reschedule your appointment. We will accommodate your needs and reschedule your appointment in a timely fashion.
- We are asking that patients over the age of 60 and/or with any of the listed medical risk factors on our website not come in for their yearly exams.
- We are asking that no children 12 and under come into the office.
- To limit the number of people in our waiting room, we will only allow you to bring one person to your ultrasound visit and no other visitors will be allowed to remain in the waiting room.
"For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
- 2 Timothy 1:7
Welcome to Kristin Miller Obstetrics & Gynecology, PLC.
I am a board certified obstetrician gynecologist and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have been in practice for over 20 years and opened my own office in 2008.
I enjoy caring for the needs of women at all stages of their lives. I take time to provide individualized care, and include the patient in treatment option decision making. Preventative care and improvement in overall health is emphasized.
I strive to stay up to date on the most current treatments for conditions in obstetrics and gynecology to provide excellence in all areas of women’s healthcare.
My office has a staff of 6 including myself to provide you with assistance in scheduling, billing, and health care needs. My office provides in house state of the art 4-D ultrasound and surgical equipment. I share call with three other board certified female OB/GYNs. This smaller practice setting provides more personal care for the patient.